Sep 14, 2020
Jessie Susannah Karnatz,
aka the Money Witch, brings capitalism-critical,
shame-free education to healers, hustlers, and creatives in order
to catalyze change in their financial lives. She believes healing
our finances will bring blessing to our lives, our lineages, and
our communities. She offers
education, Money Magic products, Intuitive Financial Coaching, and
tax preparation online and in the Bay Area (unceded Ohlone land)
and does it all with #businessladyswag.
- Nick & Jessie Susannnah
explore the impacts of financial health on our lives, our lineages,
and our communities.
- Jessie Susannah describes her
journey through union organizing into intuitive financial
- We learn about her spiritual
path from Unitarian Universalist to Judaism.
- We delve into the entangling of
psychology, spirituality, and everyday choices about one’s life and
- She emphasizes the importance of
focusing on our material experience while still maintaining
connection to spirit to lead meaningful human
- Jessie Susannah shares about her
money magic products that help align one’s energetic body with
different financial situations.
- She explains the connection of
working with the Tarot with her work with budgeting.
- Grab your FREE Guide - Needs, Boundaries &
Self-Care for Queer Folks. Download it here.
- Join the Queer Spirit Community Facebook
group to continue the conversation and stay up to date on new
- And follow us on Instagram!
- Join our
mailing list to get
news and podcast updates sent directly to you.